Yoga Teacher & Host
“Anything is possible when you have inner-peace.” – Master Shifu, Kung Fu Panda.
In Khushi, you will meet the Yin to Prahlladh’s Yang. While Prahlladh will systematically take you apart in the gym, Khushi will put you back together again through a combination of yoga, and deep-breathing. She herself strength-trains everyday and as a result is well-acquainted with the aches and pains that come with the territory. Her goal is to nurture your body and provide you with the means to unify your body and mind so that you heal faster and train better.
Unlike most Yoga classes that focus on perfection of posture, Khushi focuses on gaining the “stretch” of each muscle, irrespective of posture. She backs this approach with her knowledge of Yoga as you can see from her qualifications (mentioned below). Furthermore, she is also the one who will execute the dietary plans drawn up by Prahlladh and will guide you in the ways in which you can keep a count of your calorie intake and how you can substitute unhealthy (but tasty) foods with healthy (and still tasty) foods. She also takes cooking classes (on request), which is a way for her students to take their dietary knowledge back home with them and ensure that they don’t stop eating healthy just because they are done with camp.
- 200 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training course with Joe Phee & Joe Barnett in Bali, Ubud.
- 50 hours Traditional Chinese Medicine Module with Jo Phee in Auckland, Newzealand.
- 200 hours, Certified Advanced Yoga Teacher
International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram, Canada
- 200 hours , Certified Teacher Training with International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram, Canada
- Bachelors in Management Studies (BMS), Jaihind, Mumbai
- Masters in Business Administration ( MBA), NMIMS, Mumbai
- Diploma in Social Work, Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
Khushi’s personal note
to each of her students:
“Welcome to our little paradise, where we open our home and our hearts and strive to open your mind and nurture your body with a combination of rigorous exercise and useful knowledge. Here you will learn how to discipline yourself both in the gym and at the dinning table and as a result you shall learn how to deal with the root of your fitness problems and not simply tackle the symptoms. We are committed to being with you at every step of your journey, and all we ask in return is that you commit to yourself. Let’s find your inner-peace together.”