Welcome to 1ON1 Fitness Residential Boot Camp, where you will live with your trainers and where our motto is eat, sleep train and repeat! Our goal here is to teach you to live a holistic fitness lifestyle of eating healthy, training with the right form, and rejuvenating your lives.
The three programs at 1ON1 are the 2-3-4 weeks package. Please find the details for each below.
A 2-weeks package is a Kick Start or Refresher program. This program is for students who have trained in the past but have now taken a break due to work or other circumstances and would like to get back, and kick start their fitness from where they left off. This two week option is best for those who have a certain fitness background, and do not have to spend time understanding form, stance, breathing, heart rate and other nuances. We strongly recommend that beginners take the 4-weeks package, which will allow for more time to develop a fitness lifestyle and take it with you. To discuss more about which program would be more appropriate for you, feel free to call us.
The 4-weeks package is a Lifestyle Change program. If you are looking for a change in your lifestyle, this program will help you identify the root cause of your weight gain/loss and understand your body’s weaknesses, allergies, injuries and others. With 4 weeks in hand, we can spend quality time on studying your lifestyle and the changes you need to bring within your life to see a sustainable improvement in your fitness level. With enough time to build a strong foundation, you will leave the 4-week program feeling confident to take this lifestyle back with you.
The 3 week program is a rare course it only happens twice /thrice a year. It is for students who are pressed for time. But as trainers we recommend a 4 week program to really see some lasting change in your lifestyle.
|Program Component||No. of Sessions in a week||Duration per session|
|Accommodation||You stay with your trainers in house|
|Diet / Food||All meals for all 4 weeks; 5 small meals a day|
|Strength sessions||5/week||1 hour / session|
|HIIT||2/week||30 minutes / session|
|Cardio / Fat loss||5/week||60-75 minutes / session|
|Cardio Low Intensity||4/week||30 minutes / session|
|Hatha / Yin Yoga||6/week||60 minutes per session|
Please note: This is an approximation of the number of sessions, which will be dependent on any injuries, altitude sickness, or other factors. We do not schedule training sessions on the day of check in or check out.
In the Group training sessions, the group size never exceeds 5 students at one time. Each student will have personal attention and programs are designed for their individual fitness goals. Students will be paired with others of similar fitness levels or will be trained separately, by discretion of the trainers.
1 Week sample schedule at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp:
|6:45 am-7:45am||11:30 am||12:00pm-1:00 pm||5:00-6:00 pm|
|Monday||Cardio / Fat loss sessions||Hatha Yoga||Tell Me Why session / Active optional Cardio||Strength /TRX Training|
|Tuesday||Cardio / Fat loss sessions||Hatha Yoga||Tell Me Why session / Active optional Cardio||Strength /TRX Training|
|Wednesday||Cardio / Fat loss sessions||Strength /HIIT||Low Intensity Cardio||Yin Yoga|
|Thursday||Cardio off||Hatha Yoga||Tell Me Why session / Active optional Cardio||Strength /TRX Training|
|Friday||Cardio / Fat loss sessions||Hatha Yoga||Tell Me Why session / Active optional Cardio||Strength / TRX Training|
|Saturday||Cardio / Fat loss sessions||Strength /HIIT||Low Intensity Cardio||Yin Yoga|
|Sunday||No training on Sundays, in order for the body to rest and recover.
However, the diet remains the same (as shown below).
The 1ON1 fitness system has been developed over several years of collaborating with pioneers in the field of fitness and dietary science. This system has been fine-tuned through our experience of training hundreds of clients with varying levels of fitness and goals. This program has been carefully curated with a 360 degree perspective that brings together various disciplines in order to achieve perfectly balanced physical and mental fitness. The design of the program is such that you can sustain it through your everyday life.
Once you step into the 1ON1 Fitness House, we request that you approach the program with an open mind, putting aside any and all biases or preferences from previous physical fitness and diet programs / trainers. We respect all bodies of knowledge. However, we request that you allow us to give you the full benefit of our highly scientifically designed training system. This may require you to unlearn so that you can relearn certain techniques or habits. We assure you that if approached with an open mind and willingness to accept, which may at times be quite challenging, we will together successfully achieve the goals that we set out at the start of the camp. By the end of the camp, like the Legend Bruce Lee said, “Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.”
Please note: The table given above is the basic plan of strength training , cardio and yoga. These sessions are individually customised depending on injuries, age and fitness goals. Durations of sessions may vary based on fitness goals (for example, a weight loss goal will require calorie targets to be met). Additionally, we will customise sessions to specifically benefit students training for specific events, such as a marathon or a hike.However, it must be noted that there will be no change in the daily time table/schedule.
We also conduct:
Nutrition classes to teach you the science behind what you are eating, and how nutrition will help you achieve your fitness goals.
Supplement classes to demonstrate why supplements like probiotics/fish oil/protein, etc. are important and how they help your mind and body.
Healthy Cooking classes are held on request.
1 Week sample diet schedule at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp:
All food is included except supplements like protein, which are dependent on your fitness goals.
|Wednesday||Breakfast||Snack||Lunch||Snack||Cheat Meal (Dinner outside organised by us)|
- IF* refers to Intermittent Fasting, we follow a 18 hour fast from the previous night dinner to next day lunch. (7:00 pm to 1:00 pm)
- IF* Intermittent Fasting is planned on Thursday and Sunday as these two days we have cardio off in the morning thus the muscles and the digestive system can rest and recover. During the fast you are allowed water, apple cider vinegar, one black tea or black coffee. More shall be explained when you are at the camp.
- Tea and Coffee are served only during the fast, the other days we avoid caffeine drinks and start our day with a Detox drink.
- All meals served are vegetarian; we do serve eggs. Non Vegetarian is an option for students once a week, when we go for a cheat meal to a restaurant.
- All meals are cooked with fresh organic locally grown vegetables.
- All meals are calorie counted for each of student based on their goals.
- We do cater to allergies like gluten/diary/nuts.
- Meal timings apply to all of our students, except those on a Ketogenic diet.
- Outside of the scheduled timings, food/snacks will not be served with the exception of special medical circumstances.
- Snacks and food from outside are not permitted during the program, as they will inhibit your learning and your results.
- If you experience hunger outside of scheduled timings, please discuss this with your trainers! We are here to help you understand your body and set your biological clock right.
To ensure that you are equipped to continue leading a healthy lifestyle after leaving 1ON1, we share all the recipes for the food we serve, and will organise cooking demonstrations for up to 3 of your favourite dishes. We also teach you how to use My Fitness Pal, an app that helps to track your food and calorie consumption.
Please note: Dinner is included on the day of check in, and breakfast is included on the day of check out. Further to this, special requests due to travel timings can be accommodated.
The price for a 4 weeks package all inclusive is: Rs 3,27,000/-
All packages include:
- Sessions: Cardio, HIIT, Yoga, Strength Training as mentioned above
- Meals, as per above
- Accommodation (to know more, click here)
- 1ON1 education about nutrtion and supplements.
- All recipes and cooking demos.
Not Included in the package price:
While planning the budget for your fitness holiday, other than the program fees please account for the following.
(We can only give you the prices of the same as the prices keep changing online. You can buy these from amazon.in/amazon.com/atplabs.com These supplements are much cheaper in countries like Dubai, USA, UK, Australia.Details of the recommended brands and benefits of these supplements is given in the checklist link)
- Protein Shake: (1 box/ 4 weeks)- depends on size.
- Aminos : (1 box/ 4 weeks)
- Fish oil : (2 box/ 4 weeks)
- Probiotic: (1 box/ 4 weeks)
- Magnesium Orotate : (1 box/ 4 weeks)
- Heart rate monitor : You can either buy it or you can rent it from us. Purchasing it is a one time cost, but it s a very important tool that you will need even after you leave the camp. The cost of monitor in India is anywhere between Rs 12000 – Rs 17000/- The same monitor abroad is cheaper, So you can buy it from abroad, or request someone to bring it for you. Or else, you can rent it from us for Rs. 200/day.
- Laundry (Rs. 1000 for a 5 kg load of washing & drying. No ironing service available. We can provide an iron on request)
- Taxi from the Airport : As the camp is situated in the southern hills of India. The closest airports are Madurai (3.5 hours) and Coimbatore(4.5 hours). You will need a taxi to bring you to the camp (Kodaikanal). We can help you organise the same. The approximate cost of the Innova Taxi from Madurai : Rs 4500/- and from Coimbatore : Rs 5500/-. You can pay the taxi driver directly. If you would like to take a taxi from the airport or any other source feel free.
- Taxi for local travel : Rs 300 one way to town (5 kms from the fitness house) can be arranged if required.
- Additional costs for special requirements/ Medical supplies & Doctor’s fee, if necessary
- We collect a 50% advance at the time of booking, while the remaining amount will be collected on the date of your arrival. Slots are not confirmed until the advance deposit is received.
- Payments can be made by cheque, DD, or bank transfer.
- As a safety precaution, we do not allow pregnant women to attend 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp.
- Heart Rate Monitors are essential for all training activities – we do not exercise without them. Students have the option of buying and bringing their own monitor, or renting one from us. We recommend a basic model of Polar Heart Rate monitor – FT4. Please call/email us regarding any queries.
- Children below 13 years are not allowed at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp at any point in time.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, please refer to cancellation policy on the rates page.
- As a rule, pets are not allowed at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp. We do not have the facilities required to take care of pets.
- Special requirements can be accommodated on a need basis, with additional fees. Please feel free to discuss any requests you have.
For any queries or clarifications, please feel free to call us or fill out an online form.