- We collect a 50% advance at the time of booking, while the remaining amount will be collected on the date of your arrival. Slots are not confirmed until the advance deposit is received.
- Payments can be made by cheque, DD, or bank transfer.
- As a safety precaution, we do not allow pregnant women to attend 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp.
- Heart Rate Monitors are essential for all training activities – we do not exercise without them. Students have the option of buying and bringing their own monitor, or renting one from us. We recommend a basic model of Polar Heart Rate monitor – FT4. Please call/email us regarding any queries.
- Children below 13 years are not allowed at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp at any point in time.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, please refer to cancellation policy on the rates page.
- As a rule, pets are not allowed at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp. We do not have the facilities required to take care of pets.
- Special requirements can be accommodated on a need basis, with additional fees. Please feel free to discuss any requests you have.
For any queries or clarifications, please feel free to call us or fill out an online form.
- For cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances, if made 31 days or more prior to the program start date, 25% of the program fees will be retained and the rest refunded.
- For any cancellations made less than 31 days prior to the program start date, 50% of the program fees will be retained. Any remaining fees that may have been deposited will be refunded.
- Postponing your dates cannot be accommodated, as we book months in advance. If you are unable to make it for the dates you booked, you may transfer your spot to a friend or relative for the exact same dates. Please note: the check-in date must be the same as the original booking.
- In the unlikely event that an Act of God affects the commencement of training and the training is cancelled prior to arrival from our end, we will issue a full refund to all students (minus bank charges).
- No refunds will be made in case of failure to complete the training programme.
- For any situation in which roommates cannot get along due to personal differences, then with mutual consent, one of you can take the neighbouring room outside the 1ON1 house and can share the rental expense for the peace of both students.
We do understand that some extenuating circumstances beyond your control may prohibit you from attending. However, due to non-recoverable payments and months of prior booking, we cannot make exceptions to this policy, regardless of the circumstances. We appreciate your understanding.
Please ensure that you have read this policy clearly before paying the deposit. No disputes will be entertained.
Also, please be very clear that you are attending this course as an intensive training camp, not a holiday. As such, you will devote your time and energy to give priority to this training while you are in Kodaikanal, and refrain from having family and friends with you during the training.