All packages include:
- Sessions: Cardio, HIIT, Yoga, Strength Training as mentioned above
- Meals, as per above
- 1ON1 education about nutrition and supplements
- All healthy recipes shared
Not Included in the package price:
While planning the budget for your fitness holiday, other than the program fees please account for the following.
The package price does not include accommodation. For the success of the program, we need you to stay in-the Fitness house( Where the gym, the dining area is) or Yoga House ( Which is in the same community, a few houses away, where the yoga room , your trainers are staying).
In the Fitness house: Room 1 : Joy
Ensuite Private Suite and complete private deck door access to a beautiful valley view Rs.3000/ day
In the Fitness house: Room 2 : Kindness
Ensuite Private Suite with a Serene Green View : Rs.3000/ day
In the Fitness house: Room 3 : Love
Ensuite Private Room with deck access through a bay window with a beautiful valley view : Rs.2,500/
In the Yoga house : Room 4 : Peace
Ensuite Private Room with a view of tall trees and this room is closer to the crowds: For students who don’t like silence this room is highly recommended. Rs 1800/night
Please feel free to call us for any queries regarding these accommodation options. Thank you.
We can only give you the prices of the same as the prices keep changing online. You can buy these from 1ON1 Shop / amazon.in / amazon.com / bodyhealth.com These supplements are much cheaper in countries like Dubai, USA, UK, Australia. Details of the recommended brands and benefits of these supplements is given in the check list. If you are purchasing different brands then the one prescribed in the checklist; please check with us we have certain specifics in each supplement.
- Fish Oil
- Magnesium Citrate/Orotate
- Sugar free Electrolyte
- Protein Shake: Please do not purchase this, until we have seen your blood work. As if your uric acid is high, we will need Essential Amino Acids (EAA) over Protein Shake.
- MY ZONE Heart rate monitor: Purchasing it is a one time cost, but it is very important tool that you will need even after you leave the camp. The cost of monitor is Rs.11,000
- Laundry: Rs.1,000 for a 5 kg load of washing & drying. No ironing service available. We can provide an iron on request.
- Taxi from the Airport: The camp is situated in the southerns hills of India. The closest airports are Madurai (3.5 hours) and Coimbatore (4.5 hours). You will need a taxi to bring you to the camp (Kodaikanal). We can help you organise the same.
- Taxi for local travel: Rs.300 one way to town (5kms from the fitness house) can be arranged if required
- Additional costs for special requirements / medical supplies & doctors if necessary.
- We collect a 50% advance at the time of booking, while the remaining amount will be collected on the date of your arrival. Slots are not confirmed until the advance deposit is received.
- Payments can be made by cheque or bank transfer.
- As a safety precaution, we do not allow pregnant women to attend 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp.
- Heart Rate Monitors are essential for all training activities – we do not exercise without them. We recommend a MY Zone Switch Monitor. Please call/email us regarding any queries.
- Children below 13 years are not allowed at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp at any point in time.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, please refer to cancellation policy on the rates page.
- As a rule, pets are not allowed at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp. We do not have the facilities required to take care of pets.
- Special requirements can be accommodated on a need basis, with additional fees. Please feel free to discuss any requests you have.
For any queries or clarifications, please feel free to call us or fill out an online form.
- For cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances, if made 31 days or more prior to the program start date, 25% of the program fees will be retained and the rest refunded.
- For any cancellations made less than 31 days prior to the program start date, 50% of the program fees will be retained. Any remaining fees that may have been deposited will be refunded.
- Postponing your dates cannot be accommodated, as we book months in advance. If you are unable to make it for the dates you booked, you may transfer your spot to a friend or relative for the exact same dates. Please note: the check-in date must be the same as the original booking.
- In the unlikely event that an Act of God affects the commencement of training and the training is cancelled prior to arrival from our end, we will issue a full refund to all students (minus bank charges).
- No refunds will be made in case of failure to complete the training programme.
- For any situation in which roommates cannot get along due to personal differences, then with mutual consent, one of you can take the neighbouring room outside the 1ON1 house and can share the rental expense for the peace of both students.
We do understand that some extenuating circumstances beyond your control may prohibit you from attending. However, due to non-recoverable payments and months of prior booking, we cannot make exceptions to this policy, regardless of the circumstances. We appreciate your understanding.
Please ensure that you have read this policy clearly before paying the deposit. No disputes will be entertained.
Also, please be very clear that you are attending this course as an intensive training camp, not a holiday. As such, you will devote your time and energy to give priority to this training while you are in Kodaikanal, and refrain from having family and friends with you during the training.