Strength and Lifestyle Coach
“Don’t be sorry; Be Better” – Kratos, The God of War.
Nothing describes Prahlladh better than this quote. In the Yin-Yang of 1ON1 Fitness, he’s certainly the Yang. A strict taskmaster who ensures that you work hard at getting smarter when it comes to fitness and nutrition. He’s responsible for customizing your workout routine based on your age, heart-rate, existing fitness, fitness goals, prior experience, medical reports and previous injuries (if any). Sessions with him last for an hour and the goal is to educate you in the proper execution of an exercise. Stance, posture, movement and breathing-rhythm are crucial to exercising in a manner that guarantees maximum effect with minimum injuries.
Prahlladh’s qualifications and experience (mentioned below) not only showcase his abilities as a trainer, but also highlight the fact that he knows what it’s like to be a student of fitness. He has been a athlete in school, has studied with various strength coaches from around the world, and worked in the fitness industry as a professional trainer for 20 years yet, he never rests on the knowledge he has but always strives to become better and to know better through study and travel. Being a student of fitness throughout his life has given him the ability to train students of every caliber. He can assess your strengths, weaknesses and areas of growth because he experiences them himself on a regular basis.
Apart from strength/weight-training he is also an expert in the field of dietetics and will play a significant role in designing your daily meals based on your nutritional goals, which directly correlate to your fitness goals. Lasting change in lifestyle can come about only through a holistic knowledge of both proper exercise and diet.
- 8 weeks of 1on1 Personal Training with Body Building Legend Milos Sarcev, January 2020, Fit Nation Gym,Los Angeles, California, USA
- 6 weeks of 1on1 Personal Training with Word Champion -Jurgen Michael,March 2019,Primal Fitness, Phuket, Thailand.
- Advanced Program Design for Athletes at Kilo Strength Society
Los Angeles, California, USA
- Poliquin International Certification Program (PICP) Level – 2, State Coach
- Poliquin International Certification Program (PICP) Level – 1
- Bio-Print Practitioner- Trained with Charles Poliquin
- Poliquin & Dimitry Klokov, Weight Lifting Seminar
- CrossFit Level – 1 Trainer
- Certified Kettlebell Instructor Level – 1
- Personal Trainer and Sports Massage Therapist
Premier Global UK
Prahlladh’s personal note
to each of his students:
“Having sustained a spinal injury and then bouncing back from it over a period of 15yrs. has taught me a thing or two. I would like to share my knowledge with you on how to train smarter and harder. Because smart-training will always help you achieve your goals efficiently and without injuries. I want to show you the benefits that a fit lifestyle will bring to your quality of life. I strongly disapprove of fad-diets as I think they will mislead you to strive for temporary results and will bring you back to square one eventually. Allow me to help you change your life and achieve your goals. I hope to see you SOON so that we can get strong and fit ASAP.”