Welcome to 1ON1 Fitness Residential Boot Camp, where you will live with your trainers and where our motto is eat, sleep train and repeat! Our goal here is to teach you to live a holistic fitness lifestyle of eating healthy, training with the right form, and rejuvenating your lives.
|Program Component||No. of Sessions in a week||Duration per session|
|Accommodation||You stay with your trainers in house|
|Diet / Food||All meals for all 4 weeks; 5 small meals a day|
|Strength sessions||4/week||1 hour / session|
|HIIT||2/week||30 minutes / session|
|Cardio / Fat loss||5/week||60-75 minutes / session|
|Tell Me Why||5 sessions||30 minutes / session|
|Hatha / Yin Yoga||6/week||60 minutes per session|
Please note: This is an approximation of the number of sessions, which will be dependent on any injuries, altitude sickness, or other factors. We do not schedule training sessions on the day of check in or check out.
In the Group training sessions, the group size never exceeds 3 students at one time. Each student will have personal attention and programs are designed for their individual fitness goals. Students will be paired with others of similar fitness levels or will be trained separately, by discretion of the trainers.
1 Week sample schedule at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp:
|6:45 am-7:45am||11:30 am||12:00pm-1:00 pm||5:00-6:00 pm|
|Monday||Cardio Session||Tell Me Why Session||Hatha Yoga||Strength / TRX Training|
|Tuesday||Cardio Session||Rest||Hatha Yoga||Strength / TRX Training|
|Wednesday||Cardio Session||Tell Me Why Session||Strength / TRX Training||Yin Yoga|
|Thursday||Rest||Rest||Hatha Yoga||Strength / TRX Training|
|Friday||Cardio Session||Rest||Hatha Yoga||Strength / TRX Training|
|Saturday||Cardio Session||Tell Me Why Session||Strength / TRX Training||Yin Yoga|
|Sunday||No training on Sundays, in order for the body to rest and recover.
However, the diet remains the same (as shown below).
The 1ON1 fitness system has been developed over several years of collaborating with pioneers in the field of fitness and dietary science. This system has been fine-tuned through our experience of training hundreds of clients with varying levels of fitness and goals. This program has been carefully curated with a 360 degree perspective that brings together various disciplines in order to achieve perfectly balanced physical and mental fitness. The design of the program is such that you can sustain it through your everyday life.
Once you step into the 1ON1 Fitness House, we request that you approach the program with an open mind, putting aside any and all biases or preferences from previous physical fitness and diet programs / trainers. We respect all bodies of knowledge. However, we request that you allow us to give you the full benefit of our highly scientifically designed training system. This may require you to unlearn so that you can relearn certain techniques or habits. We assure you that if approached with an open mind and willingness to accept, which may at times be quite challenging, we will together successfully achieve the goals that we set out at the start of the camp. By the end of the camp, like the Legend Bruce Lee said, “Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.”
To know more about each of these elements click here: Cardio/Fat loss // HIIT // Yoga // Strength // Tell Me Why
Please note: The table given above is the basic plan of strength training , cardio and yoga. These sessions are individually customised depending on injuries, age and fitness goals. Durations of sessions may vary based on fitness goals (for example, a weight loss goal will require calorie targets to be met). Additionally, we will customise sessions to specifically benefit students training for specific events, such as a marathon or a hike. However, it must be noted that there will be no change in the daily time table/schedule.
We also conduct:
Nutrition classes to teach you the science behind what you are eating, and how nutrition will help you achieve your fitness goals.
Supplement classes to demonstrate why supplements like probiotics/fish oil/protein, etc. are important and how they help your mind and body.
1 Week sample diet schedule at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp:
All food is included except supplements like protein, which are dependent on your fitness goals.
|Wednesday||Breakfast||Snack||Lunch||Snack||Cheat Meal (Dinner outside organised by us)|
- IF* refers to Intermittent Fasting, we follow a 18 hour fast from the previous night dinner to next day lunch. (7:00 pm to 1:00 pm)
- IF* Intermittent Fasting is planned on Thursday and Sunday as these two days we have cardio off in the morning thus the muscles and the digestive system can rest and recover. During the fast you are allowed water, apple cider vinegar, one black tea or black coffee. More shall be explained when you are at the camp.
- Black Tea and Black Coffee are served only during the fast, the other days we avoid caffeine drinks and start our day with a Detox drink.
- All meals served are vegetarian; we do serve eggs. Non Vegetarian is an option for students once a week, when we go for a cheat meal to a restaurant.
- All meals are cooked with fresh organic locally grown vegetables.
- All meals are calorie counted for each of student based on their goals.
- We do cater to allergies like gluten/diary/nuts.
- Meal timings apply to all of our students.
- Outside of the scheduled timings, food/snacks will not be served with the exception of special medical circumstances.
- Snacks and food from outside are not permitted during the program, as they will inhibit your learning and your results.
- If you experience hunger outside of scheduled timings, please discuss this with your trainers! We are here to help you understand your body and set your biological clock right.
To ensure that you are equipped to continue leading a healthy lifestyle after leaving 1ON1, we share all the recipes for the food we serve.
Please note: Dinner is included on the day of check in, and breakfast is included on the day of check out. Further to this, special requests due to travel timings can be accommodated.
The price for a 3 weeks package all inclusive is: Rs. 2,77,000/-
All packages include:
- Sessions: Cardio, HIIT, Yoga, Strength Training as mentioned above
- Meals, as per above
- 1ON1 education about nutrition and supplements
- All healthy recipes shared
Not Included in the package price:
While planning the budget for your fitness holiday, other than the program fees please account for the following.
The package price does not include Accommodation. For the success of the program, we need you to stay in-the Fitness Community.
Please see all details with photos and rates here.
We can only give you the prices of the same as the prices keep changing online. You can buy these from us / amazon.com / bodyhealth.com These supplements are much cheaper in countries like Dubai, USA, UK, Australia. Details of the recommended brands and benefits of these supplements is given in the check list. If you are purchasing different brands then the one prescribed in the checklist; please check with us we have certain specifics in each supplement.
- Omega 3 : Essential Fatty Acids
- Probiotic local medical : VSL – 3 ( Local Indian Medical Store)
- Magnesium Citrate/Orotate
- Essential Amino Acids : EAA
- Body Health Multivitamin
- Vitamin C : Celian Non -Chewable : 500 Mg ( Local Indian Medical Store)
- Vitamin D3: 60,000 IU : If you are deficient only.
- Vitamin B12 : if your blood work shows your deficient only then.
- Protein Shake: Please do not purchase this, until we have seen your blood work. As if your uric acid is high, we will need Essential Amino Acids (EAA) over Protein Shake.
- MY ZONE Heart rate monitor: Purchasing it is a one time cost, but it is very important tool that you will need even after you leave the camp. The cost of monitor is Rs.11,000
- Laundry: Rs.1,000 for a 5 kg load of washing & drying. No ironing service available. We can provide an iron on request.
- Taxi from the Airport: The camp is situated in the southerns hills of India. The closest airports are Madurai (3.5 hours) and Coimbatore (4.5 hours). You will need a taxi to bring you to the camp (Kodaikanal). We can help you organise the same.
- Taxi for local travel: Rs.300 one way to town (5kms from the fitness house) can be arranged if required
- Additional costs for special requirements / medical supplies & doctors if necessary.
- We collect a 50% advance at the time of booking, while the remaining amount will be collected on the date of your arrival. Slots are not confirmed until the advance deposit is received.
- Payments can be made by cheque or bank transfer.
- As a safety precaution, we do not allow pregnant women to attend 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp.
- Heart Rate Monitors are essential for all training activities – we do not exercise without them. We recommend a MY Zone Switch Monitor. Please call/email us regarding any queries.
- Children below 13 years are not allowed at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp at any point in time.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, please refer to cancellation policy on the rates page.
- As a rule, pets are not allowed at 1ON1 Fitness Holidays/Boot Camp. We do not have the facilities required to take care of pets.
- Special requirements can be accommodated on a need basis, with additional fees. Please feel free to discuss any requests you have.
For any queries or clarifications, please feel free to call us or fill out an online form.